Sunday, August 28, 2005

What does ultra liberal mean to me?

To me it means everyone deserves adequate health care, food for those in need, a roof over their heads, etc.......I do not believe in blood for oil nor raping of my country by those that pillage and attempt to re-write the constitution in the name of religion and anti-terrorism. I believe in sharing the wealth, not hoarding the wealth nor one sided distribution of the wealth. I believe those that profit from un-just war should have a fair trial but be tried never the less for war crimes especially when it causes unwarranted deaths........It means serving your country when you are needed and waiting until it is "over" to question what it is all about but being damn sure you question it when you can. In a nutshell.......Follow our constitution instead of twisting it to help the wealthy religious right wing whores. To the person responsible for giving me that "tag", I'm sure it means something different. But I also believe everyone has a right to their own opinion.

L-man (an old hippy....)